09/2017 - Present
Software Engineering Intern
06/2017 - 09/2017
- Built and tested the backend of a mid-size product feature.
- Built a pipeline to collect user statistics and do data analysis.
06/2016 - 06/2017
- Full-stack web development using Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, CoffeeScript, HTML5, LESS.
- Worked in a team-based development environment using agile methodologies like Kanban and Scrum.
- Built, tested and successfully launched the key web product Pisano Web Widget.
07/2016 - 06/2017
- Developed and maintained the email marketing platform infomessage.
- Was responsible for the frontend development of 2 company websites: http://www.infomsg.com and http://www.infoset.com.tr
- Did both on-page and off-page SEO, got the company websites on the first page of Google for competitive keywords.
Development Team Leader
Boğaziçi University Entrepreneurship Center
09/2016 - 06/2017
- Was in charge of a team of 6 people.
- Built and deployed the new web application of the entrepreneurship center called "Bright" using PHP (Laravel) and JS (ES6).
Open Source Projects
A Chrome extension that lets you make spotlight search for memes.
Course schedule planner for Boğaziçi University students. Finds the best schedule, which has the less conflicts and most free hours they want.
Events calendar for Boğaziçi University. It's the only events calendar since there isn't any official one.
An iOS app for Boğaziçi University's cafeteria. There is also a separate project for its REST API.
SkateMate enables skaters to find and share new spots, and connect with each other in real-time. It was our ENG 493 - Launching a Successful Software Startup course project in 2016 Fall term, at Boğaziçi University. I was responsible for the development of the mobile application (cross-platform, built with Ionic).
A smart bracelet that shows you the probability of being harassed in a neighborhood, and sends a message to your loved ones and the police when pressed.
An app for cyber attack protection which protects the user's files and tracks the attacker.
An IoT device that gives the ability to lock & unlock doors with a smartphone.
Accessible, easy-to-use restaurant menu app for visually impaired.
Automatic tracking system for some real-estate listing sites in Turkey.
A command-line tool for automatic decryption/decipher of a number of encryption/cipher algorithms.
- Turkish - Native
- English - C2, Proficient
- French - A1, Elementary
- German - B1, Intermediate
B.S. Computer Engineering
09/2015 - Present
- Full-Stack Web Development
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, Programming (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Behavior / Test Driven Development - Unit, Integration, System Testing
- Agile Methodologies - Scrum, Kanban
- Fluent in Full OO Languages - Java, C#
- Fluent in functional programming, asynchronous programming
- Familiar with Vue.js, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Go, Scala, Haskell, Elixir, C++
- Experience in statistical data analysis and machine learning - TensorFlow, Matlab, Octave
- Experience in RDBMS and ORM - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Active Record
- Experience in NoSQL - MongoDB, Cloudant
- Proficient in Linux Server Configuration & Administration
Wharton Online - University of Pennsylvania
Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 1
Stanford University Online
License: 3SAJHNTDSA72 - Grade Achieved: 98.0%
Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 2
Stanford University Online
License: P4YP5LNXXC6P - Grade Achieved: 97.5%
Web Application Security Certification
Advanced Mobile Penetration Testing Certification
10/2015 - 10/2016
Honors & Awards
- Ford Otosan OpenXC Hackathon - 3rd Place 11/2017
- Invent & COMPEC Data Analytics Hackathon - 3rd Place 05/2017
- TechSummit IBM Hackathon 2017 - 1st Place 02/2017
- Comodo Hackathon - 1st Place 12/2016
- UNFPA Innovation Day Project - 2nd Place 06/2016
- Büyük Sıçrama IOT Hackathon - 1st Place 05/2016
- TechSummit Hackathon 2016 - 2nd Place 04/2016
- COMPEC Garaj Hackathon - 1st Place 11/2015